Yellow Jacket® Classic cable protector is designed to protect cables in heavy duty applications. It is an ideal choice to shield your cables from constant, high speed trucks, buses and other vehicular traffic.
It's Durathane™ (polyurethane) construction makes this protector highly durable and capable of handling higher loads.
Easy to assemble and disassemble.
Available in units with 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 channels and various heights and widths to suit your specific requirements and specifications.
Typical Applications: Construction and industrial sites, manufacturing floors, special events, warehouses.
- Made from Durathane™ - a proprietary cast molded polyurethane with superior tear & abrasion resistance
- Heavy Weight Construction
- High Safety Visibility - Bright yellow lids with contrasting black ramps
- Stays securely in place under stress due to it's heavy weight construction and it's "Roman Arch"
- Uses dog bone connectors - resists breaking under pressure; releases before it breaks
- Flexibility to go in any direction with left, right and X intersection accessories
- Low angle ramps (only 16° on 5-channel models)
- Extra thick base - 3/8"
- Extra thick lid - 3/8"
- Channel Sizes Available: 1/4" - 5"
- ADA compatible ramps available - please call for pricing and availability
- # of Channels: 3
- Channel Height: 2.25 inches
- Channel Width: 2.25 inches
- Overall Height: 3 inches
- Overall Width: 20 inches
- Length: 6 inches
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 120°F
- Load Capacity: 20,000 lbs / axle