LinebackerĀ® Extra Heavy Duty 5 Channel
Cable Protectors with T-shaped connectors
Protect valuable electrical cables, cords and hose lines from damage and abuse while ensuring a method of safe passage for vehicles and pedestrian traffic. Ideal for heavy trucks and forklifts in industrial environments, such as construction sites, where extra heavy duty cable protection is required due to constant heavy truck and vehicle traffic. We also offer ADA compliant cable covers and bridges to fit these cable protectors. Protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to 1.25 inches. End caps and 45° right & left turns available.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 20,150 lbs/tire (40,300 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 1.25 in. in diameter.
- All weather polyurethane construction with heavy load capacity.
- Hinged lid makes placing and removing cables and hose lines easy.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
- Heavy duty T-shaped connector interlocks modular sections.
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
- End caps provide gradual taper to ground or floor.
- Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector.
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid surface.
- Ideal for heavy trucks and forklifts in industrial areas.
- Permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimizing the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events..
- ADA compliant accessories are available for these protectors