Linebacker� 1 Channel Drop Over Cable Protectors with T-shaped connectors
Ideal for public, commercial, and industrial areas.
Single channel drop over systems protect valuable electrical cables, cords and hose lines from vehicle and foot traffic. Small, compact, low profile design allows for ease of storage and transport to job site. Popular with many utility, construction, and maintenance companies. Ideal for temporary re-routing of single cable and hose lines including fragile fiber optic telecommunications cable.
Protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to 2.25 inches.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 8,500 lbs/tire (17,000 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 2.25 in. in diameter.
- All weather polyurethane construction.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
- Heavy duty T-shaped connector interlocks modular sections.
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
- Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector.
- Safety warning symbols molded into protector surface.
- ADA compliant accessories are available for use with this protector.
- Note: Drop Over protectors do not prevent abrasion from below.